Sunday, November 22, 2009

3 things I never want to do...

Tyler and I had the chance to attend the Banff Mountain Film Festival as it stopped in Spokane, Washington. We enjoyed the time together and over 3 hours of films varying in length. They showed many aspects of nature, human propelled adventure, and amazing feats of strength, empowerment, courage, and empathy. But, amidst all the films I came to realize three things I know I will never do....


1: Row across the Atlantic Ocean solo.

2: Base Jump

3: Race in a Mongolian Horse race

I did, however, come to realize that there are a lot of things I would love to do sometime while on this planet, and a lot of places I want to see. I am grateful for this Earth and all of the adventure and beauty it has to offer us! I hope for more chances to explore it and take it all in!

That is all...

6 comments:

Brynne said...

I TOTALLY want to base jump. I could probably pass on the atlantic solo thing and the other one. Anyway, wish I could have gone...I love stuff like that! Gets my blood pumping!

Tiff Gatten said...

Brynne would base jump. Crazy girl.

I'm with you I do not want to do all those crazy things. But I would love to see a lot of places I haven't seen.

KoreyStricker said...

視訊美女jealousy視訊美女live0204視訊美女linnet視訊美女monkey shop視訊美女msvt視訊美女mybank視訊美女neotaipei辣妹視訊show live玩美女人yongyiaqaq 視訊聊天室視訊美女jealousy視訊美女live0204視訊美女linnet視訊美女monkey shop視訊美女msvt視訊美女mybank視訊美女neotaipei辣妹視訊show live玩美女人yongyiaqaq 視訊聊天室視訊美女jealousy視訊美女live0204視訊美女linnet視訊美女monkey shop視訊美女msvt視訊美女mybank視訊美女neotaipei辣妹視訊show live玩美女人yongyiaqaq 視訊聊天室視訊美女jealousy視訊美女live0204視訊美女linnet視訊美女monkey shop視訊美女msvt視訊美女mybank視訊美女neotaipei辣妹視訊show live玩美女人yongyiaqaq 視訊聊天室

JohnOliver said...

This is really a good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.
PassForSure

Miller Yu said...

Crazy girl.

Runescape GoldBuy Runescape Gold

Deepika Pandey said...

Best SEO Training Courses Delhi - Offers advanced professional courses on seo and smo, training courses for seo, smo, sem course. Call 9990999943
seo training course, seo courses delhi